Wellbeing in Bath, Chippenham and the surrounding areas – personal training, sports massage therapy, yoga and run training, delivered on a one to one basis or as a group session from the comfort of your own home.
Hi, I’m Gemma Collings. I am passionate about health, fitness and wellbeing and about sharing my passion with others.
Having competed as a triathlete for many years, I have gained a thorough understanding and knowledge of both the body and the mind, and to overcoming the many barriers that are often faced in achieving optimal health, fitness and wellbeing. I believe that it is a way of life, regardless of age and ability, for everyone to enjoy.
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 2 Diploma Fitness Instructor
- Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
- Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga
- UKA Athletics Coach
- UKA leader in Running Fitness
- Circuit Training Instructor
- Spin Instructor
- Level 3 Sports Nutrition Advisor
- Level 3 Diploma Anatomy and Physiology
- GB Age Group Triathlete (Olympic Distance)
- Gold Medal Winner – National (British Triathlon) Sprint Relay Championships – August 2017
- Silver Medal Winner – National (British Triathlon) Sprint Relay Championships – August 2019
- Ironman Bolton
- Ironman 70.3 – 3rd Place, Wimbleball 2016
- 8 marathons (including London, Paris & New York)
- Numerous half marathons
- Ride London, The Dragon Ride, and Cycling Time Trials
- Various Fitness challenges including The Three Peaks Challenge & OMM (The Original Mountain Marathon)